Go to reflect.app →
Note taking course
Calendar and contacts
We support connecting your Google account(s) to Reflect. This lets you:
- Pull in your calendar events, so you can easily add meetings to your daily notes.
- Easily backlink contacts (we'll auto-populate the backlink menu).
Is my data safe?
Yes. We never share it with third-parties. We only use it for functionality listed above.
How do I add my Google accounts
- Go to Reflect's preferences:
- Navigate to Accounts
- Click Add Google account
- Go through the Google O-Auth steps. Make sure to select the check-boxes - they're easy to miss!
- Your Google account will begin syncing
Once a Google account has been added, we'll start syncing its contacts. This will take a few minutes. Once that's complete, your contacts will be available in the backlink menu.
We'll pull in your meetings directly next to your daily notes. Only events associated with Google accounts added will be listed.
Adding a meeting
Simply click on one of the meetings listed, and we'll prompt you to Add a meeting. Ostensively this is a shortcut to append a bullet point about that meeting to your daily note. We'll auto-create notes for each of the attendees and backlink them.
Create backlinked notemean? Well you may want to create a note dedicated to this meeting if in the future you're going to want to refer to any notes referencing it.
If this meeting is a recurring meeting we'll check this by default.