Go to reflect.app →
Note taking course
Principles of note-taking
Linking your notes
Getting started with Reflect
How to use Reflect
Using backlinks and tags
Split pane view
Security and encryption
Calendar and contacts
Import, export, and backup
Tips and tricks
We support state of the art voice transcriptions through a technology called Whisper.
- To record an audio memo:
- On desktop hover over the microphone icon and click the red record button.
- Or, on mobile, tap the + icon in the top right and select “Transcribe audio”
- Speak your note, then click stop recording.
- Your note will be uploaded and then transcribed in the background. After a few minutes their transcription will be added to your daily note.
- Please check your desktop app version. It should be at least 2.0.5. If it isn’t you can download the latest client.
- If updating the client doesn’t fix things, please give your computer a restart. I know this sounds like a silly suggestion but there’s a finickety permission issue we’ve yet to nail down that seems to be resolved with a restart.